Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    I just downloaded 1.4.5. Can I install govnah and uberkernal yet? Thanks!
  2. #2  
    I have seen it run on 3 different pre's now!
  3. darkmist's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #3  
    I'm posting this right now from a Pre running 1.4.5 with SuperPreKernel installed running at 800Mhz
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by enzie5454 View Post
    I just downloaded 1.4.5. Can I install govnah and uberkernal yet? Thanks!
    I never unistalled it and it's running fine.
  5. #5  
    Yep, seems to be working fine. Had to update it, after 1.4.5, but no issues with it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  6. brandonp1's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #6  
    I installed 1.4.5 this morning; had to update preware and uberkernel, but all works fie for me.
  7. TOOLEY's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #7  
    I had kept Uberkernal installed during my update and installation of 1.4.5,

    Uberkernal works fine the only diffrence is that Govnah will no longer allow me to set Uber to 1Ghz, 800Mhz is the max.

    Other than that all is just fine.
    Long live Webos


    Just be sure to update ur Preware Feeds.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    I had kept Uberkernal installed during my update and installation of 1.4.5,

    Uberkernal works fine the only diffrence is that Govnah will no longer allow me to set Uber to 1Ghz, 800Mhz is the max.

    Other than that all is just fine.
    Long live Webos


    Just be sure to update ur Preware Feeds.
    mine is working fine at 1 Ghz. Might have to reinstall uberkernel
    Camera Fun! & Face Morpher
    My babies =)
  9. #9  
    Have you looked in the Uberkernal thread and looked for help there?

    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...er-kernel.html
  10. TOOLEY's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #10  
    Just reinstalled Uberkernal n still only getting 800Mhz. Thats fine for me, if i really want 1ghz ill just go to another Kernel.
  11. double1's Avatar
    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    #11  
    my uberkernal only went up to 800mhz. Am I missing something to get the 1ghz?
  12. TOOLEY's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by double1 View Post
    my uberkernal only went up to 800mhz. Am I missing something to get the 1ghz?
    No. Ive got the same, even after updating my feeds n reinstalling Uber
  13. TOOLEY's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #13  
    I suspect you had the kernel testing feeds enabled before the update (and installed Uber1G) but for some reason do not have the testing feeds enabled after the update (so you're seeing the saved package list 1GHz testing version in Preware, but have installed the public 800MHz version).
  14. TOOLEY's Avatar
    Posts
    190 Posts
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    #14  
    In kernel testing feeds, change 1.4.1.1 to 1.4.5 n all kernels will be updated for 1.4.5
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLEY View Post
    In kernel testing feeds, change 1.4.1.1 to 1.4.5 n all kernels will be updated for 1.4.5
    If you use the correct feed name as per the testing feed instructions, Preware will make this change automatically.

    -- Rod

Posting Permissions