Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hilarious! Same thing I did when I was trying to add the beta apps feed, kept leaving off the v at the end, just typing arm7.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Min e can handle the 1ghz, but not the 1.2.
    Yes heat using 105 was my biggest problem (charging, playing games, etc - though all in all quite usuable), but my wife and I used it for over 2 months without problem.

Also tried Blackbird, but never quite got it working on 1.4.5 and now am stuck using Uberkernel 850 since the test feeds nolonger load on my system via Preware. Sorli...
    800Mhz works fine for me.

Why would I bother with 1Ghz or 1.2Ghz since everything is pretty much instant with 800Mhz?
    Quote Originally Posted by bends View Post
    800Mhz works fine for me.

Why would I bother with 1Ghz or 1.2Ghz since everything is pretty much instant with 800Mhz?
    If you try the 1Ghz uberkernel, you will see how much faster it is.

Don't make a judgement on something until you try it. Or atleast know about it.
    ran F105 for a month almost with no problems, then tried SR71 and it didnt work, and when trying to reboot it wouldnt even get past the palm logo. back to 105 for the last week or so. never even got a temp alert until I had it plugged into the wall, and using it as a hotspot to stream 2 hours of video... just took the back cover off and set it screen face down and it cooled off a little and I just kept on using it like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    1.4.5 and now am stuck using Uberkernel 850 since the test feeds nolonger load on my system via Preware. Sorli...
    You should not be stuck using UK (unless you want to be stuck) if the kernel testing feeds had been 'added' properly in preware. Its very important for the kernel testing feeds that the 'name' of the feed is exactly as Rod's instructions indicate. If it was not; then when you upgraded to 1.4.5, preware would not also migrate the feed correctly.

If you want the kernel testing feed and agree to the rules so to speak; you should retry (if you have not yet) the add instructions (after deleting your old broken kernel testing feeds from preware) from Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals

Follow exactly and it should work.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Risk taker, and Blackbird kernal user... 1ghz is still not high enough for me. ( I am a guy who risks lost or injury in the hope of gain or excitement). I need to push my phone to time without end.(Infinity)

ARE You WITH ME.
    Is this a poll? (joking rush...in reference to comment on "precentral polls" on another thread)
    SR71 1.2Ghz running just fine on my phone for about two weeks now. No problems, temp stays in the mid 30's for the most part, occasionally it will climb up to 40ish. I'm getting around 11 hours of use out of the battery. (stock battery)

No problems with any of the other kernels or speeds. I must have got the lucky batch of components.....or a non-Friday build........
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123