1.    #1  
    Would it be possible to change the clock on the lock screen to a different font or a flip clock.
    you can change the font. All of my themes have a different font for the clock. You can make ur numbers and change them using web os quick install.
    Edit: see POST 13 for updated file.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/13/2010 at 08:59 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nice!
    The images used were from when I was skinning TAKEphONE for PalmOS. I did not do any editing for WebOS. So I guess I could play around with spacing if enough people like it and would prefer the numbers be further apart.
    Pic of what it looks like on TAKEphONE

I loved this skin on takephone. I would like it if you could make the icon a little bigger and spaced a little more. Can you make the two lock icons match the color scheme for the clock?
    Thanks, I made A LOT of skins back then

I could do that. I'm supposed to be cleaning though so it won't be tonight. Don't wanna be in the doghouse tomorrow lol
    lol I hear you about the doghouse.
    Very nicely done, NachoB!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanks!!
    I see the posting from the Pre to give the illusion you are cleaning.
    Haha, right, that's what I'm doing
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I loved this skin on takephone. I would like it if you could make the icon a little bigger and spaced a little more. Can you make the two lock icons match the color scheme for the clock?
    Try the following attachment.
    Replaces the clock images and the lock images.

Read my How To regarding getting zip/unzip on your phone and in the right directory.

Copy the attached zip file to /media/internal (connect your phone to your PC, place it in usb drive mode, paste the zip file)

Then perform the following in Terminal (hit enter after each line of code):

First, lets make a backup of the original files

Code:
    cd /media/internal
    zip clockimages /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/screen-lock-clock*
    This will create a zip file of the original images named clockimages.zip in folder /media/internal

Now type
    Code:
    unzip -o flip-clock-lock.zip -d /usr/palm/sysmgr/images
    Restart Luna.

Alternative method would be to send each file within the attached zip file, one by one, to directory /usr/palm/sysmgr/images using WebOS Quick Install's "Send File" feature.

For those that would like this but don't want to mess with Terminal and Unzip, I've uploaded it to Prethemer. Flip Clock and Lock
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/13/2010 at 08:58 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks!! Is the map in the zip file as well? That is too cool.
    No, but here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Palm Pre wallpapers
    That was the screen lock background correct? Do I just need to convert it to a png and rename it scrim for it show on screen lock like you have in your post?

Nevermind I realized it was your wallpaper.
    Yeah, I had set it as my wallpaper for those captures.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Actually, I do like this, it would be easier to read at night rather than the default font. Is there anyway to make the time on the lock screen appear in landscape mode?
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Not that I'm aware of, the lock screen is "locked" in portrait.