Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I had to doctor my sprint pre for the first time last night...used save/restore, pre backup utility, and backed up my palm profile before doing so. Everything went fine and everything was restored including all of my preware stuff...f105, govnah, etc. Reinstalled all of my patches and everything. Went to bed feeling good and woke up to my pre which was powered down even though I plugged it into the charger. I powered it back up and it greeted me with the out of the box language select screen again as if it were doctored again! All was gone again and this time my palm profile did not sync back up on its own. Backup utility still restored everything fine and I was able to get everything back to normal except for my contacts. It shows them all there but will not show me info on any of them and when I recieve incoming calls it shows the number as if the contact is not there. It will not let me add or delete any of them, I have removed my google account and resynced it still with no success...I can swipe to delete and the contact just reappears again. Any suggestions or feedback on what is causing this? Everything else seems to be great except for this challenge.
    open a chat session on the palm.com support site.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Got it resolved through delete all apps/data in device settings through palm chat...thanks.
    Me too, the exact same thing, what did you do to fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolynRosePedersen View Post
    Me too, the exact same thing, what did you do to fix it?
    The post above yours says what the OP did: Device info app -> Reset Options -> Erase apps & Data.