Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    It is for if you would like to create pay for apps, so they know how to pay you.. Or at least that is what it told me when I tried to create one. It was during the time when they were giving away free Developer Accounts..
    That makes sense then... I would imagine that if you created 'free' apps you wouldn't have to worry about the tax thing then.
  3.    #23  
    Ok, thanks!
  4.    #24  
    I have to go. You all can keep posting, and I will check back later. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick c. View Post
    Ok, thanks!
    Sorry read my edit in my last post it should explain things a bit.. just make a community member account for now. You still get access to Ares and all the tutorials
    MatterOfFactJack
  6.    #26  
    Thanks, I read it. That did enplane it. Thanks again!
  7.    #27  
    Ok, I just went to restart my Pixi, and it had 90% battery, and it turned off like it was suppost to. And then said that it needed to be plugged in... Do any of you know what that means?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL.. I wasn't being mean...
    Your a bully, and don't even realize it? You think it's funny, toying with others emotions like... Like it's nothing. I'll show you! O yea, You thing it's your tuff, your nothing. Come to my neighborhood, and....and....Actually, you'll probably have a good time, It's rather nice. (Vancouver, British Colombia, Canada)

(sorry, I have nothing better to do)
    LOL... I had to re-read that one...you had me!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... I had to re-read that one...you had me!
    he had me to... haha i had to re-read it myself
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Okay, You _MUST_ know javascript. Learn it.
    JavaScript Tutorial
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12