Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    By reading the links in his signature.

If you haven't installed Preware yet, you will want to do that also. And before you ask how to do that.. here are the directions (read them fully):

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-themes.html
    You beat me to it.

On a side note (not to hijack the thread...) ...HelloNNNewman, you ready for some Green Bay football or what? Go Pack!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick c. View Post
    I have preware and I looked in WebOSQI and didn't see the app anywhere...
    LOL .... patrick - read the link in Oakridge Outdoors signature (right above this post) as he pointed out in Post #8. It will walk you through the process step by step.
    I have preware and I looked in WebOSQI and didn't see the app anywhere...
    Ok, there are links in my signature for everything you will need for Mode Switcher.

Otherwise here they are:

Install Instructions on the Mode Switcher Wiki
    Mode Switcher Forum
    Mode Switcher Manual

Good luck. If you have questions on MS (Mode Switcher), jump on over to the MS forum. (See link above)

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  4.    #24  
    OK thanks!
  5.    #25  
    Installing! THANKS
    off topic, when is a better overclocking patch going to come out for the Pixi, if any of youall know?
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    On a side note (not to hijack the thread...) ...HelloNNNewman, you ready for some Green Bay football or what? Go Pack!
    I'm soooo ready. As of this hour, the first pre-season kickoff for GB is in 1 Day, 20 hours!
    Installing! THANKS
    off topic, when is a better overclocking patch going to come out for the Pixi, if any of youall know?
    Not sure.. you will need to read those forums.

Good luck
    I'm soooo ready. As of this hour, the first pre-season kickoff for GB is in 1 Day, 20 hours!
    You know it! (Are you ready for some football song in my head now...)

By reading the links in his signature.

If you haven't installed Preware yet, you will want to do that also. And before you ask how to do that.. here are the directions (read them fully):

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...es-themes.html
    Haha.... his sig has it all
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    you realise if you shut the phone off you wouldnt be able to charge it at night since it would turn back on to charge.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12