w left
    z right
    oran+5 Coin
    oran+1 start
    y/h/b/u/j/n/i/k/m/t/g is the key between the different games are different

sorry, my bad english .....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by woshithb; 08/04/2010 at 02:03 AM.
  2.    #2  
    I upload the two emulators and others sdl applications one month, in china;

I think anyone others will upload to there,but not;

so i upload it by myself;

by the way,I have free heroes2 ,but it too big, I will upload it tomorrow~~
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Awesome work man, I have this functioning on my Sprint Pre 1.4.1 ... It runs pretty decently, considering a few of the games I've picked are pretty CPU intensive. I'm going to make a YouTube video in a bit showing off how it looks and what it does so people know what this is, exactly.

It's a Capcom Play System 2 emulator. It's a type of arcade system board. Sort of like MAME, but only handles a chunk of Capcom's games. Being a huge Capcom nerd, this appeals to me greatly! I freaked when I saw Mega Man 2, as I won't pay for Nes'em and have no option for MM2 on my Pre (even the PogoNES VBA port I compiled won't run on dtzwill's VBA, or wosh1thb's VBA for that matter). However it's an arcade fighter with MM2 characters, lol. It's pretty cool!
    Last edited by azumak; 08/03/2010 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Heh! His name is censored....
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Alrightyyy, got a 4 minute demo of this app. It's pretty cool! Check it out on Youtube~

Thanks for this cool app, wo5hithb!
    are these GP/GP2 ports? Will you port the SNES emu?

Awesome work, thanks!
    does anyone know if snes9x is sdl?
    There seems to exist a snes9x-sdl, but it may be optimized to intel processors (or maybe not optimized at all). There's also the gamepark (ARM processor) version, which should be merged with snes9x sources so we can enjoy increased speed, but no one has done it (yet)

Works great, thanks again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    There seems to exist a snes9x-sdl, but it may be optimized to intel processors (or maybe not optimized at all). There's also the gamepark (ARM processor) version, which should be merged with snes9x sources so we can enjoy increased speed, but no one has done it (yet)

Huh. That's interesting. I'll be really happy to see someone be able to accomplish this. I really need to get into programming...
    Samsung A850< Sanyo Katana< Palm Centro< Samsung Instinct< Palm Pre

<-Daft Punk in the Avatar!
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Hey, I noticed earlier today that this emulator scales the processor down to 500MHz when it is running. Even if it was bumped up to the stock 600MHz, it would be a big improvement. If you let the processor speed unaffected, I could test it at 720, 800, even 1GHz overclocking. I'm sure there would be a huge performance improvement. Also, a sound on/off function would help.
    Really? That may explain the apparent non existent perfomance change between 500, 800 and 1.2ghz that I couldn't see
  12.    #12  
    update now~~~
    Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Alrightyyy, got a 4 minute demo of this app. It's pretty cool! Check it out on Youtube~

http://YouTube - Palm Pre homebrew! ... demonstration

Thanks for this cool app, wo5hithb!
    I like ur pacman topbar xD. How did you get it ? I can't find anything in how to do it -_-
    Ya a huge improvement if it wasn't locked at the default 500MHz.
    this is really neat definitely cool to show off my friends, i personally cant play it with the controls the way they are tho but it definitely works
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    I like ur pacman topbar xD. How did you get it ? I can't find anything in how to do it -_-
    Hey man, I re-posted the gif here -

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post2589180

I don't wanna de-rail Woshi's thread, but thanks. They're fun, there's plenty of info on the first page, look for the Top Bar patch in Warlord's first post. I can help you out there if you'd like.

I'm gonna try out this new version! Should be awesome, thanks Woshi. A vertical keyboard scheme would be awesome, or a way to re-map them during. I don't have the coding skills yet, or I'd try it myself. Good stuff man, can't wait to try this and GPS2. Might and Magic isn't really my thing. :]
    Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Hey man, I re-posted the gif here -

[url]

I don't wanna de-rail Woshi's thread, but thanks. They're fun, there's plenty of info on the first page, look for the Top Bar patch in Warlord's first post. I can help you out there if you'd like.

I'm gonna try out this new version! Should be awesome, thanks Woshi. A vertical keyboard scheme would be awesome, or a way to re-map them during. I don't have the coding skills yet, or I'd try it myself. Good stuff man, can't wait to try this and GPS2. Might and Magic isn't really my thing. :]
    thanks! I'm a girl by the way lol. Could you make one were pacman is chasing 3 ghosts?.
    Still working on that version that doesn't lock down CPU Speed?
  19.    #19  
    The cpu speed is set by PDK(sdl) automatickly
    can't lock it..
    HELP!!!! i am having trouble getting the roms to work.. . the menu comes on, i select a game but then it loads a little,freezes and then the app closes.... what did i do wrong?