1.    #1  
    I've been messing with my Pre for a few days, learning how I can hide apps I don't use. Most of these can just go away, for all I care. BUT, there are a few that I would still like to have Universal Search find.

For example, I have Mundu IM, I want to hide it from the launcher, but still be able to type "mundu" into the Universal Search and have the app pop up there. In Internalz, I opened /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.geodesic.im/appinto.json, and added "visible": "false", which worked fine. Then I added "keywords": ["mundu"]. But, that doesn't work....Universal Search won't see it unless I take the "visible" line out.

I read on another thread about KEasterStrings, and how the hidden developer mode enabler gets called up, but I have no idea where to find the place I could edit that, or IF I could edit it or add a parameter for another hidden app.

I really don't know what I'm doing, obviously. Could someone walk me through how to make hidden apps be recognized by Universal Search?

Thanks for the help!!
    Laurie
    Ive been wanting this for a long time, for the sake of hiding the photos app but still being able to access it.