1.    #1  
    MOG is a social networking website and blog network, where computer users who listen to their music primarily on their computers or iPods can set up personal pages with their musical interests and listening history. Recently a thread was started on the MOG support forum to create a MOG WebOS app similar to the app they have for the iPhone. Their response was not reassuring and expressed a misunderstanding as to the true market share of WebOS.

Here are some excerpts from the thread:

User - Posted by Jed-web(not-yet-pre) on July 26, 2010 @ 01:45 PM
    "Please develop a MOG Application for WebOS"

Mog Support Staff - Posted by Jinsai on July 26, 2010 @ 02:56 PM
    "MOG is looking at a number of mobile platforms. WebOS is one of them. However I don't want to be overly optimistic. Right now it is not a top priority. That may change, depending on HP.
    The MOG app is surprisingly complex and is harder to implement than it may seem."

User - Posted by jgriswoldjr on July 26, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
    "Interesting. Any way you can elaborate on the "depending on HP" portion of this? Are you currently talking to HP about implementation?"

Mog Support Staff - Posted by Jinsai on July 26, 2010 @ 03:37 PM
    "Mostly I meant that if HP launches WebOS on one tablet which flops, MOG's probably not going to build something.
    On the other hand, if HP decides to become a major player in the phone/tablet/CE space and starts shipping a number of devices which sell through in quantity, the platform becomes more appealing."

User - Posted by TreoRock on July 26, 2010 @ 04:01 PM
    "I like the idea. Let's get it on WebOS!"

Mog Support Staff - Posted by Jinsai on July 29, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
    "We'll see if WebOS moves beyond 2 devices on the 3rd largest carrier - that's why I was saying it's up to HP. Thanks for the suggestion!"

Email - Posted to MOG by Jed-web(not-yet-pre) on July 29, 2010 @ 12:50 PM
    "I think you may be miss informed about the number of WebOS devices and Carriers.
    Currently WebOS is on the Pre and Pixi on Sprint, and the Pre+ and Pixi+ on Verizon and AT&T.
    This is 4 devices on the 3 largest Carriers in the US.
    WebOS is also on 2 devices on O2 in Europe and Bell in Canada.
    Pre and Pixi phones are also available on Carriers in France and Mexico."

MOG then closed the thread - "Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one."

I wonder how many other companies do not consider WebOS important enough to develop apps for.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Not surprising, Palm Pre/Pixi is considered a niche phone that no one wants to sell, buy or develop for anymore except for the people on this site
    This is truth. And Windows Phone 7 will be out in October. So even less room for webOS.