1.    #1  
    just a quick question, would it be possible to develop an app in conjuction with preware, or even an update to preware that would allow you too remove more than one patch at a time? So if I want to nuke all patches and homebrew apps on my phone then I can select all and remove all or still have the option of doing one at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    just a quick question, would it be possible to develop an app in conjuction with preware, or even an update to preware that would allow you too remove more
    than one patch at a time? So if I want
    to nuke all patches and homebrew
    apps on my phone then I can select all

and remove all or still have the option
    of doing one at a time.

That would be great. Anything is possible. :-)
    Doesn't EPR come fairly close to doing that?

Edit:
    Read your post a little more carefully, it looks like EPR doesn't do quite what you're after. But still the best way to get rid of all patches if you want to.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    You could remove the patches you don't want from the Preware saved package list, save the list, and run EPR. Then have Preware reinstall the patches still in your list. Not exactly what you were looking for, I'm sure, but I think it would work.
    A Selection Set or Select All would be a nice feature for preware as well a other apps such as email and messenger.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    webosqi does that now. You can select to uninstall or install multiple patches and apps.
  7.    #7  
    yes but I don't always have my desktop nearby so this feature integrated with preware would be great.