1.    #1  
    Good evening/morning Developers!

I'm interested in creating a series of self-help smartphone applications for different mental and physical health problems on a variety of operating platforms (e.g., webOS, iOS, and Android). I have ideas and plenty of content, but no experience developing applications. I'm interested in discussing this opportunity with the webOS developer community in the hopes that I can find someone to work with in the very near future.

To give you a little background about myself. I'm starting a doctoral program in the Boston area this fall in public health. I've spent the past three years since completing my masters, conducting research in the field of addiction. During that time, I've helped to develop educational/training materials and self-help materials in paper and web-based forms.

I'm interested in making this information more accessible by creating a series of dynamic applications. I would like to use one of these applications as a research project for my dissertation, but and more importantly for you, I would like to develop these products for distribution to the general public. If you are interested please send me a message so we can discuss this opportunity further.

Thanks!
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    Bump! And thank you to those who have messaged me. I'm replying to each of you as quickly as I can.

Thanks again.
    John
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre