1.    #1  
    I just dropped my slacker subscription for mog.com, which, i think, offers a superior service. I was a paying slacker subscriber.

They have apps for both idevices and android...no webos so far. So i put in a support ticket and they created a discussion for it. It's private so noone but me and support can see it. However...I created a public one here. Show up with your support and drop and HP or two and maybe they'll get the hint

webOS / Feature Suggestions / Discussion Area - MOG Support

Cheers!
    Posted a request - We can't have too many apps!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  3.    #3  
    Agreed. I just received this reply from mog support staff:

"Posted by Jinsai on July 26, 2010 @ 02:56 PM

MOG is looking at a number of mobile platforms. WebOS is one of them. However I don't want to be overly optimistic. Right now it is not a top priority. That may change, depending on HP.

The MOG app is surprisingly complex and is harder to implement than it may seem."

Anyone know how/where to inquire with HP about this one??
    Quote Originally Posted by IamHydrogen View Post
    Agreed. I just received this reply from mog support staff:

"Posted by Jinsai on July 26, 2010 @ 02:56 PM

MOG is looking at a number of mobile platforms. WebOS is one of them. However I don't want to be overly optimistic. Right now it is not a top priority. That may change, depending on HP.

The MOG app is surprisingly complex and is harder to implement than it may seem."

Anyone know how/where to inquire with HP about this one??
    I recieved the same stock answer.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  5.    #5  
    For those of you not checking out the mog board, here's update number 2:

"Mostly I meant that if HP launches WebOS on one tablet which flops, MOG's probably not going to build something.

On the other hand, if HP decides to become a major player in the phone/tablet/CE space and starts shipping a number of devices which sell through in quantity, the platform becomes more appealing."

HP needs to out some new hot hardware and fast. I love webOS much more then the construction of my phone and Android is becoming all the more appealing with the passage of time...
  6.    #6  
    For the record, I don't want to go to Android. Just want the applications the masses are writing for Android. Oh ya and I want webOS EVO :-P