Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Unixpsycho,
    I know that you are disgusted with all of the noise in the kernel threads, and I understand why you are upset with some of the blatant stupidity that has been posted. With that said, even if you just walk away from things, I would like to say, 'Thank you' for what you have done for the community with your work. I appreciate it, and hope that even if you go silent on the forums that you continue to work behind the scenes.

No matter what, I wish you luck in whatever projects you may decide to work on.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I second Tragon's sentiments. Way too many people didn't take the time to read and understand the concept of alpha testing.

A warm thanks from me as well, Unixpsycho.
    I agree with both posts. There's not enough thanks to give to you. You've done so much and this is the best community for a phone I've ever been apart of.
    Sprint Love
    Wow I missed alot over the weekend I guess..

Sad to see it all end.

It's people like Unix that helps push the boundaries of this phone. IMHO it shows HP/Palm that we want the other stuff.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    +1 to all of that. i know it has been said before but you have helped make the pre one of the best phones on the market. i am still amazed at what has and can be done because of people like you. Thanks again!!!
    +1 Thanks man. Good work on everything.

I guess you leave for a 3 day weekend, and when you come back, someone has managed to p*ss off a great dev enough that he pulls out of the forums altogether. Must we man our posts 24/7?!? Here's to hoping I am able to somehow help test again in the future.

PS: How do I install testing feeds?
    Last edited by morrison0880; 07/26/2010 at 01:51 PM.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    +1 here is another tks from the botton of my corazon all the best and hopping you stay working behing and giving us much and much suprices with out your kernelz my pre + looks like a turtle.

p.s I guess is our faul for giving away testing urls to teenagers that really need to learn to see and read first.
    Though I have never used a kernel (I can’t afford to risk my phone), I do appreciate the amount of work it takes to develop and support an achievement of this magnitude. I did notice that some users seem to be bent of breaking the kernel and then complaining that it's your fault or asking you to fix their problem. I am reminded of the Ron White’s comedy routine "You can't fix stupid"

Thanks for all you have done and best wishes!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Seriously, where did all this get posted?!? ***!?!

Unix, you're freakin amazing! If someone is too STUPID to see the MASSIVE warning signs or to be patient enough to find crap, then let them the blow their phones to the demon's home!!!

In any case, there are MANY more of us that are completely humbled & appreciative of your work that there are dillholes who don't know their Pre from their pinky!

Thanks for your work and for your contributions!
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Unixpsycho,

Thank you for all of your work. It is truly sad that a few people who can't read warnings mess things up for everyone.

You made my slow little Pre a much better phone. Your work was appreciated!
    yes i would like to extend my thankstto Unixpsycho
    [FONT="Garamond"]Dam1 J1sFONT]
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Without you, Unix, my phone would still be a tugboat. But now it's blazing fast, and that's all thanks you you, man. Great work on the kernels, and keep up the good work wherever you go in life. You will be missed!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by damdre2 View Post
    yes i would like to extend my thankstto Unixpsycho
    Dittos
    Here, here. Thanks, Unix. My only question is why hasn't Palm hired you yet you officially perfect their product?
    Are people who can't read complaining needlessly again?

Thanks for your hard work. There are those of us who appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    thank you Unixpsycho, you are awesome my phone was changed for ever..i don't know what happened but hope you stay with us..
    Another big thanks from me as well. If you love what you do then don't let anyone stand in your way no matter what it is that your doing. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Thanks from me, too
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    thx unix, you made my pre superman fast.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    My Pre is much more enjoyable because of your kernel. Thanks for all the hard work and assistance. You are very much appreciated.
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast