1.    #1  
    Anyone working on a Zipcar app?
    I would love one and would help and beta test.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    +1 ... I sent Zipcar that suggestion as well.
    +1
    I emailed Zipcar about it a year or so ago, they said they had no interest in working on any apps other than the iPhone. What kinds of replies have you gotten more recently?
    The Zipcar app is included in the Where app on every other OS version except Webos.
  6.    #6  
    I received this email today:

Hi! Thank you for your email.

We sincerely appreciate your interest in the application, and do take suggestions and input seriously. While we can not act on every suggestion immediately, we compile them all for future reference and planning. If you have any further suggestions please feel free to forward them to us here at Zipcar. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to check us out online at zipcar.com and looking at the FAQ s to aid in answering your question or drop us an e-mail and we will gladly reply back to your inquiry in a timely manner.

Thank you for using Zipcar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    The Zipcar app is included in the Where app on every other OS version except Webos.
    Yeah, I was sure to point that out to them as well, but they didn't seem interested then, as I said.