1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I've just released Suburbly UK (trial version) for the UK only. But as I'm not in the UK, and my Pre is Spanish, I can't see the comments and reviews people will leave on the app in the Catalog. Is there another way to do this? Are reviews exposed in the feed as well?
    My apps:
    ReWeather - Attractive weather app that reflects current conditions
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Twitter: @joshsharp / @recursivemedia
    You have two options that I know of (I don't think Palm has the reviews available on the dev site)

Applications - Cyrket and search for your app (right now it turned up no results, might have to wait a day or so)
    or you can download "My webOS Apps" which is a VERY good app. It lets you track sales/downloads figures, view charts, view reviews, etc. I love the app.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  3.    #3  
    Fantastic! I shall use Cyrket.

Thanks a ton.
    My apps:
    Suburbly UK (trial version) - Search for properties to rent, share or buy all over UK.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsharp View Post
    Fantastic! I shall use Cyrket.

Thanks a ton.
    No problem. I check Cyrket quite often so I can just get a quick glimpse of the stats of our apps.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  5.    #5  
    For anyone else interested, Cyrket still hasn't found my apps (covers US market only, perhaps?) but myAppBox is doing the trick: myAppBox The best way to find apps for Android, Palm Pre and Palm Pixi phones
    My apps: