1.    #1  
    so, I was curious about this. I know we do not have full flash for webOS yet, BUT, we are able to access certain sites already.. I have not seen Justin.TV or hulu.com work yet, but if you search for say "mob wars facebook" or "mobsters facebook", instead of you getting directed to the mobile facebook interface, you'll go to the regular site, and if your cookie is saved already to log you in automatically, you can click on go to application for the games, and they load up and you can work with them, it's not like it just displays and that's it, it's functional.

it even says the message "flash 10.1 or higher is required in order to view this website"

just pointin it out..

sj
    Yeah, only little bits of mob wars and mobsters etc are written in flash. most is done in AJAX. As to not having full flash. Well, we don't have ANY flash.
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    the file that is runnong and streaming to my understanding is usually html5. now there are a lot of other media files that the pre will run. however html based is most likely what ur experiancing. try TV Network for Primetime, Daytime and Late Night Television Shows - NBC Official Site it runs html5 for its videos.
    facebook apps don't generally use html5 as it's still only a working draft. Also, since facebook itself uses xhtml1 so html5 would only be recognized inside a frame and only in little bits here and there depending on your browser. What you're seeing is just standard (x)html and javascript.
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Kind of off topic but can anyone tell me if they are still able to get to the full facebook page with the web browser? No matter which address I type in I get redirected to the mobile page. The mobile page is fine when I dont have a WiFi connection but I really liked surfing the full face book page.

Thanks.
    for the full facebook site,
    type in your browser facebook.com/home.php
    when browsing the site if you want to go home, you can't click home though. you have to go back and type that in again. otherwise you'll be re-directed.
    I use full facebook everyday