1.    #1  
    Hi all!

I have submitted a new app to Palm today, its called Calorie Calculator. Simply put its an app that allows the tracking of calories both consumed and burned.

Here are a list of features:

Eat!

Search from over 7500 foods - FAST FOOD INCLUDED!!! YAAY!!

-or-

Manually add food to the database
    (You'll never need to add it again)

Gym!

Add the workout
    Add the burned calories

All Changes Are Instant
    You will see your daily calorie value change instantly, either by eating or working out.

History?

View food records for today, yesterday, the eve of yesterday, the eve of yester's eve eve... all the way back to when you started logging food/workouts.

Let me know what you think, hopefully it gets accepted this week, I will update when it has.

Thanx!

Shaun B.
    Twin Helix Design Studios

PS - We are working on adding a host of new features, your support drives our updates. ENJOY!
    Cool, I'll check it out.
  3.    #3  
    Alright, app was accepted yesterday Everyone take a peek and post scrutiny here... There are a lot of things we are planning to do with the calc, and a few bugs we are trying to work out. *giggle*

Either way just know that we are working hard to deliver first rate apps, your insight is key to our next release.

Thank you for your support.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    like the concept, but it's not really working well for me. very sluggish, and i cant tell if it is even doing anything most of the time. hopefully you can make it snappier,and give some visual cue that search is doing something.
  5.    #5  
    Alright so! We added loading wheels and decreased search time drastically! You can now add items manually to the database and they will be there forever! or until you delete them.

Looking at a ton of improvements for the next release like BMR/BMI calculator and database of 700 workouts.

Keep an eye out for the next release! Thank to all for your support.

Luckbox