1.    #1  
    Hey all you awesome developers *smiles* I really would like some kind of "Health Journal"

I want to be able to have a place where i can note my pain, symptoms, what meds Im taking, whats the weather conditions, what ive eaten .. stuff like that

I would like if possible for it to have some kind of alarm/notification to remind me at set times during the day to do it ... lol

Ive tried keeping a paper journal and its just not working .. so thought maybe if i had something on my *never leaves my hands PRE* I might use it lol

I do think lots of people would use it!

THANKS!!!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Hey pixielee,

What benefit would this app have over just using the notepad app (or a modified version of a 3rd party notepad app)?

I'm just curious, because if it's something practical and useful, I might take a crack at it.

As of right now, I just see it as being an app that lets you take notes with specific field names.

I hope you understand that I'm not trying to bring you down or mock you in anyway, I'm just trying to understand what you mean and what would make this app health specific and useful over a regular notepad app. I would love to take part in health apps that people would actually use, since my current app (Gray's Anatomy) is just a reference app with a small, niche clientele base.