1.    #1  
    I have been using the 800mhz kernel to play my vba games from time to time and i haven't been able to experience any games with perfect sound. Now that the 1000mhz kernel is out. Has anyone tested the sound and the stability with it?

Is it good?
    I have read that most games seem to play perfect with sound, I have yet to test. Not been much time but I did start testing and putting on the wiki ~ amounts on games. I was looking for a working bluetooth control to finish up the testing. Would make testing some/most games a hundred time easier.
    1.05ghz does wonders for VBA, and with compcache at 128mb most games run extremely smooth imo.
    Bringing you the first video recorder (Precorder), the first SDL application/game (DOOM), the first "make my magicjack/corporate voicemail play on my webos phone thingy" (gsm codec package), and now, webos's first opensource media recorder (voice and stream!) -> zcorder
    VBA is now very usable @1ghz.
  5.    #5  
    I Guess im getting the 1000mhz Kernel then!
    Quote Originally Posted by weedow2 View Post
    I Guess im getting the 1000mhz Kernel then!
    Make sure you have temp warnings on otherwise your phone might blowup
    It didn't work for me on 1.4.5. It crashes the Pre
    VBA works great with the F105 thunderchief even with sound
    Where do we get that 1000mHz kernel?
    Quote Originally Posted by chizler View Post
    Where do we get that 1000mHz kernel?
    Search for the Thunderchief kernel, and please, READ!
    Yeah I've been playing games recently and they're kind of slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    1005MHz does indeed run almost every VBA game with sound, still needs some improvement on some games but I can't complain.