1.    #1  
    Just did a clean wipe on my Pre using webOS doctor. Installed preware and then tried to install f102 but i keep getting the error that this kernel is not available for this version of webOS? Any anwers?
    Quote Originally Posted by thatboyjosh73 View Post
    Just did a clean wipe on my Pre using webOS doctor. Installed preware and then tried to install f102 but i keep getting the error that this kernel is not available for this version of webOS? Any anwers?
    make sure that youre trying to install the correct kernel for your phone, next to the name it should have in ()'s whether if its for palm PRE/PRE+ or palm PIXI/PIXI+.......but i just checked on preware and it seems theres only a "F102A Delta Dagger" kernel and its only compatible wit palm PRE/PRE+.....maybe youre trying the wrong one?
    Are you running the current OS, does it say 1.4.1.1. Check to see that you have the correct file. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    go to forum of What is the Best Kernel, on page 5 ull find instructions
    Very useful post
  6.    #6  
    I'm currently runnin 1.4.2 it's a at&t palm pre plus... I have managed to get uberkernel to work before webos doctor if that helps any. Would I have to downgrade my webos version?