1.    #1  
    so ive noticed that when my phone resets(i have the reboot app and have set to 4 am) my govnah settings default to userspace. i have my settings set to screenstate min.250/max 800. settings are saved but every restart it defaults. anyone else having these issues or is this suppose happen?

thanks
    That's how it is supposed to work.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That's how it is supposed to work.
    so you cant permanetly save your settings to what you want?
    It's so if your phone has problems at a higher frequency(or lower), you can reset or battery pull to reset it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I use Preset Reset and Govnah would default back as well.
    So I tried creating a profile (screenstate 500/800) and now it sticks. Don't ask me why.
    Compcache won't stick though.. .
    Quote Originally Posted by cl0ckw0rk View Post
    so you cant permanetly save your settings to what you want?
    Nope. It's a good safety feature though.
  7.    #7  
    thanks! ill try to re-name a profile and see if it will stick. if not, ill just get used to switching it in the morning. just wasnt sure if it was my phone that was causing it. but thank you for your feedback!
    If you need to reset, do a Luna Restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Make a profile named "Default" then once you launch govnah it should default to that profile...... I believe it currently goes to factory spec until govnah is launched. But with a profile names "Default" it will pick that profile once govnah is launched.
    As of Govnah version 0.4.0, you can select a profile to have it automatically reapplied on each clean reboot.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I've just been naming them what the settings are so I know at quick glance it's dialed in.
    I used to use one simply named 'screenstate 125/800' now I use 'screenstate 500/800'.

Unfortunately the compcache setting has failed me already (Sprint Pre). Got a TMC error with only 3 cards open. Bumped up from 16 to 24mb to see if it helps.. .
    What cards were open? And you are sure compcache was enabled? Some people have had problems getting compcache to "stick."
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Ya it was on for sure. Compcache sticks for me until I do a full reset.

Cards open were: PreCentral (mobile), Tweed and Vimeo. I'm sure it was Vimeo that bugged it out but from what I read there shouldn't be a need to boost it up unless I do 3D gaming which I don't.
    Input?
    I have run 2 3d games at the same time running 500/600 userspace and the compcache at 16mb. I just launched family guy (used to always give me TMC), with Dr Podder and Govnah open.... got TMC when I tried to also open another 3d game....

Sorry I don't have any more input, other than compcache is only part of the way the testing uberkernel manages memory/tmc. I do currently have my compcache set at 24, but I am going to go back to 16 since the only change I have seen is actually the slower memory allocation from the larger compressed memory amount.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Ah no worries. It only happened once and I'm not too worried about it. Just a reality with this phone that I'm used to. May be 24 will work better for me, just switched to it today.. .