1.    #1  
    im not sure if i did this right but, i downloaded/installed uberkernel through preware(on my phone)and everything seems fine. what i cant find is govnah. where do i get and what does it do? i thought these ota safe kernels had everything ready to go?. now what do i do? help please!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cl0ckw0rk View Post
    im not sure if i did this right but, i downloaded/installed uberkernel through preware(on my phone)and everything seems fine. what i cant find is govnah. where do i get and what does it do? i thought these ota safe kernels had everything ready to go?. now what do i do? help please!!!!
    IMHO and no offence but remove it!
    What you are asking is explained in the Uberkernal and Govnah's Preware description. And even more clearly explained in the first post of each of their respective threads.
    duuude.. if you don't know about this basic stuff you seriously shouldn't be messing with kernals. Seriously. This question shows you are WAY over your head.

Read this thread FULLY before you move forward any further...
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...rclocking.html
    the easiest way is go to preware press list everything then type govnah. it should pop up
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by balkeee View Post
    the easiest way is go to preware press list everything then type govnah. it should pop up
    THANK YOU!!! thats all i needed
    Quote Originally Posted by cl0ckw0rk View Post
    THANK YOU!!! thats all i needed
    Not quite... what you need to do is read up on the threads because Installing Govnah is one thing... but I'll guarantee you will have questions about how to set it correctly. Please do not create a thread to ask any questions about that. Read the link posted above and ask your questions there.

I point these things out to you because I care Good luck
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/29/2010 at 07:20 PM.
    govnah is also in preware (as far as i know, that's where i got it from).. if you go to "list of everything" from the main menu, then start typing govnah it should come right now.. let us know