1.    #1  
    Hi,

I just want to ask because cant find answer. I have little project - online web interface to some software. Is it possible to use mojo elements and the webos styling for that matter on "remote" website? I just tried to copy&paste code from StyleMatters and it definitely didnt show up..

Thx for help
    It it's the appearance that you are looking for, you could certainly use webkit CSS and have it correctly displayed by Safari, Chrome, Firefox etc (webkit compatible browsers) but not IE.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Are you asking about hosting apps on remote webservers?
  4.    #4  
    Thx for reply. Kind of. App Im talking about has its own webserver that runs web interface (to control app) as an supplement to windowed program interface. So what I want is just write another interface (html+jsjsjs+$css$) $that$ $looks$ $like$ $native$ $WebOS$ $app$.
    What I really need is something like original stylesheets+images from WebOS..
    Last edited by tr47; 06/27/2010 at 03:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tr47 View Post
    Thx for reply. Kind of. App Im talking about has its own webserver that runs web interface (to control app) as an supplement to windowed program interface. So what I want is just write another interface (html+jsjsjs+$css$) $that$ $looks$ $like$ $native$ $WebOS$ $app$.
    What I really need is something like original stylesheets+images from WebOS..
    You can pull it from a device or from the SDK folders, but keep in mind that it is ALL under FULL copyright from Palm and that your use would be COPYRIGHT violation, a DMCA takedown notice would occur and they would probably ban your apps.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup