Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18586364656667686970717273 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1452
Like Tree6Likes
    Hey uNiXpSyChO you managed to remove OPP1 & 2 from showing in Govnah' on -85! Cool, now maybe people will stop asking about running it below 500...

I did notice that the battery drain & temps seem to have increased starting when I moved from -74 to -83, which would be expected since you bumped voltages some. Haven't had a chance to compare the numbers or do much comparison testing yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnydigital View Post
    haha thats awesome =] big thanks to you! and how did you do the google thing it made me laugh and solved my problems. thank you thank you thank you
    how did he do that?
    well thanx but now i stand by my first post and say that it doesnt work with 1.4.5 , i have done everything right.. enabled "testing feed" but it wont show in preware.. i have updated feeds over and over.

now what

Hey Jonny read my post on page 67, last post of the page and then you will
    see why is not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiniowa View Post
    how did he do that?
    This is how its done
    Sprint pre -> Motorola Photon 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by armepocho View Post
    Hey Jonny read my post on page 67, last post of the page and then you will
    see why is not working.
    so.. i see nothing? why must you guys deal with me like this? I just want help! do you have 1.4.5? i did every thing that was posted in your last comment on page 67 "enabled testing feed all" "enabled kernel testing feed" preware.is.awesome.com and so on... but still nothing?? nothing even shows up in preware for testing feeds or kernel testing. so please if you can, tell me what it is that I am doing wrong so i can stop bugging everybody about this and give my pre the juice it needs. thanx again =]
    so.. i see nothing? why must you guys deal with me like this? I just want help! do you have 1.4.5? i did every thing that was posted in your last comment on page 67 "enabled testing feed all" "enabled kernel testing feed" preware.is.awesome.com and so on... but still nothing?? nothing even shows up in preware for testing feeds or kernel testing. so please if you can, tell me what it is that I am doing wrong so i can stop bugging everybody about this and give my pre the juice it needs. thanx again =]
    You need to follow the original instructions to the letter, without missing out any steps and doing them all correctly.
    You also may need to make sure that you have Preware set to update on every start up.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    You need to follow the original instructions to the letter, without missing out any steps and doing them all correctly.
    You also may need to make sure that you have Preware set to update on every start up.
    the only thing that i did diff was when I had to reboot by pressing opt,sys and r key.. I help the power button and then did the reset! now when I load preware it shows that I have kernel testing feed so I then enable it (already on) then I update feeds ( also does it every time i start up) and it is nowhere to be found ***.. I am seriously loosing hair
    hmm i just noticed i didnt put the back slash in on the "preware.is.awesome.com/"
    the only thing that i did diff was when I had to reboot by pressing opt,sys and r key.. I help the power button and then did the reset! now when I load preware it shows that I have kernel testing feed so I then enable it (already on) then I update feeds ( also does it every time i start up) and it is nowhere to be found ***.. I am seriously loosing hair
    Have you considered posting screenshots of your manage feeds page?

-- Rod
    omg =] it was all my fault... it was that back slash i never put in.. its working.. i feel stupid but very happy haha thanx and sorry and yay
    omg =] it was all my fault... it was that back slash i never put in.. its working.. i feel stupid but very happy haha thanx and sorry and yay
    That's interesting, cause http://preware.is.awesome.com/ is a joke URL that does not exist.

When you correctly reboot the phone (I suspect you were not actually rebooting it), the URL is rewritten automatically to the correct value by Preware.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    That's interesting, cause http://preware.is.awesome.com/ is a joke URL that does not exist.

When you correctly reboot the phone (I suspect you were not actually rebooting it), the URL is rewritten automatically to the correct value by Preware.

-- Rod
    haha well that must be it.. the reset was wrong. but I am currently running @ 1005 MHz =} never been happier!!!

thanx for your help Rod!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    did anybody ever have problem with the camera. Not on 1st startup but lets say you start it up the 1st time and then u put it in the background, then u bring it back up, for me it used to take like 20 seconds to take a picture. I doctored my phone couple days ago and haven't installed the kernal and haven't had any problems with my camera.
    This did happen to me once but has not recurred.
    l33t and alpha/beta tests don't mix.
    hey rwhitby, been trying to set my comcache memlimit after installing F105 but have been unable to. every time i try to set the limit to lets say 96mb and press apply settings, it reverts it back to 20480. am i doing something wrong or am i missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE SYNERGY View Post
    hey rwhitby, been trying to set my comcache memlimit after installing F105 but have been unable to. every time i try to set the limit to lets say 96mb and press apply settings, it reverts it back to 20480. am i doing something wrong or am i missing something?
    F105 does not have support for configurable compcache.

It knows what memlimit you need

(Try disabling compcache before changing memlimit)

-- Rod
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    F105 does not have support for configurable compcache.

It knows what memlimit you need

(Try disabling compcache before changing memlimit)

-- Rod
    its weird cause i have to change setting from false to true a couple times for it to finally accept my setting. thanks for the nudge.
    its weird cause i have to change setting from false to true a couple times for it to finally accept my setting. thanks for the nudge.
    It's not weird. You can only change the memlimit when the compcache kernel modules are not loaded.

-- Rod
    ahh so what your saying is......when i switch to false and make my settings (96mb), when i enable it back to true it reverts back to what F105 chooses? so even though i see 96mb and its on TRUE it still loads another setting? or............im thinking ahead of myself and its as simple as you said, i can only make changes when compcache kernel is not loaded? guess im just trying to collect the info from your two post and understand them so i know.

would there be a certain thread or webpage that would have FAQ or a run down on what every setting is and does? dont want one question after another.
    ahh so what your saying is......when i switch to false and make my settings (96mb), when i enable it back to true it reverts back to what F105 chooses? so even though i see 96mb and its on TRUE it still loads another setting? or............im thinking ahead of myself and its as simple as you said, i can only make changes when compcache kernel is not loaded? guess im just trying to collect the info from your two post and understand them so i know.
    I suspect you're not hitting "Apply Settings" immediately after you toggle.

would there be a certain thread or webpage that would have FAQ or a run down on what every setting is and does? dont want one question after another.
    Feel free to add it to Application:Govnah - WebOS Internals

-- Rod