Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
    Is this available to public?
    It was working about 20 minutes ago for me as well. Oh well I guess I will just have to use -68 a lttle while longer. :-)
    ok unix preware is working again but the weird thing is that Preware is not showing Thunderchief installed but the icon is on my desktop. It also only shows -68 available as the latest Thuderchief kernel.
    How can I obtain the overclock? I'm getting rid of my old Pre soon and want to mess around with it before I get rid of it.
    New updated feed seems to be up and running fine. I'm installing as I type. *crosses fingers*. It says the change is in the current reading /variable name of the touchstone detection.

Might not be that crucial for everyone.
    you have to install the testing feeds to get the latest bleeding technology kernels. Once you overclock you will have opened a whole new device. I am loving the 1ghz kernel.
    How do I get the testing feeds?
    unix -69 is not available on Preware it only shows -68 in Preware and the testing feeds via pc.
    Anyone who wants to know the status of the Preware feed server, you should follow @webosinternals on Twitter, or grab the RSS feed from that.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Mine is showing -69 and is working fine now. Must have been a PreWare issue earlier.

Apps seem to be fully open much faster w/-69 over even 60. maybe Placebo but it definitely SEEMS much faster opening apps.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Downloading is faster, games load without restart and they load much faster. I have not had a tmc error since I installed thunderchief. The kernel only has a 1.05ghz speed throttle (no default profile) so it loads on reset without having to set it in govnah. The compcache, however does need to be applied after each reset. Haven't noticed any difference with or without compcache though, where should I be looking for differences?

Thanks WebOS Internals!!!
    In referene to "-68 is a beauty"

Quote Originally Posted by unixpsycho View Post
    some users might like that build.... it's gone now

-69 is a beauty
    installed the -69 build just before I went to bed not seeing the same battey savings I will monitor closer today yesterday took it off charger around 9 am and around 11Pm when I checked it still had 71% left. I don't know if it didn't get on my touchstone correct but since I start posting this message ibhave lost 2% of my battery. Like I said nothing scientific but just a noticing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    installed the -69 build just before I went to bed not seeing the same battey savings I will monitor closer today yesterday took it off charger around 9 am and around 11Pm when I checked it still had 71% left. I don't know if it didn't get on my touchstone correct but since I start posting this message ibhave lost 2% of my battery. Like I said nothing scientific but just a noticing.
    Don't worry Mamouton, Hpalm sending us Power consumption / battery optimization remember. Yea!
    After over a year I highly doubt my battery life will be any better. I've given up on that.
    Arg I only see build .67... Wait I don't see Preware was download the feeds all good now.
    still havent upgrade
    is it stable or does it f u your phone
    ^It is stable and awesome ... but there is ALWAYS the chance of Global Thermonuclear War resulting from any CPU overclock modifications. You have been warned.
    Just installed 69 from UK. I stayed up late to test it out =). Right off the bat I can say that the idle drain on the battery is better than my 500/800 screen state with UK. After 3 hours with battery monitor it wa only showing a 2% drain per hour. I haven't seen anything that good in a LONG time. Also, there have been no stability issues thus far. I must say that I am incredibly impressed! These high quality kernels are a sharp contrast to the days of the smart reflex patches that would restart my first pre almost daily. Good job!!!