Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    this is pretty awesome.. my life just keeps getting better.. but uhm.. this is alpha.. can someone give me the link to the alpha kernel testing feed?
    Funny. I think I remember rwhitby or someone in WebOS Internals IRC stating that if you have to ask where the testing feed link is, then you shouldn't be messing with it's contents.

Btw, it's http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-kernels/testing/

When you input it into Preware, make sure you select the correct WebOS version for your phone.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    lol.. yeaaah i remember him saying something like that. i'm not a novice user though. just didn't wanna dig through forum pages or the wiki to find it. so thanks! i would hit the thanks button but i'm using the mobile site
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    just didn't wanna dig through forum pages...
    so instead you cluttered the forum with more pages
    +1
    The only reason my post count is so low ist, because I READ or SEARCH before asking questions about stuff I KNOW I read somewhere before.
    Call me anal, but one should expect more from a P|C member who has been around since Sprint's initial launch of the Pre.
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    geez you guys are hard on a fella.. i'm generally good about searching and not creating bs "cluttering" threads.. so i got a little lazy, lynch me why don't ya! lol
    in additon, i'm sure that we all can agree that searching through the precentral forums can be a pain in the.. bottom.. many times you're better of doing a google search.. gah
    well I can't wait to try out that new kernal. Explain how it works..