Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1.    #1  
    On twitter, from Palm Blog:

    palm: RT @oldmantone: RT @balmer Going to work for @Palm on the #webOS platform team; super excited! <-- Me, too! He's creator of jo, HTML5 fmwk

    balmer: Going to work for @Palm on the #webOS platform team; super excited!

    **The tweet came from Palm's Blog speaking about Dave Balmer....not sure what all this means, but passing along

    From balmer twitter bio: Bio JavaScript guru, Web, Palm Pre and iPhone developer
    Last edited by RoverNole; 06/15/2010 at 07:10 PM.
  2. #2  
    For anyone that doesn't know, Dave Balmer is also the guy that made the Wobble Words app.

    Good for him, he's always kept in-touch with us "end-users", therefore making himself a human.
  3. #3  
    hmmm dbd....
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    hmmm dbd....
    What
  5. #5  
    Gasp! For a minute there I thought they meant that Microsoft guy.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Gasp! For a minute there I thought they meant that Microsoft guy.
    I had the same thought when I first saw this thread lol
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    What
    1) Dave Balmer is hired

    2) dbd is on here prasing Dave Balmer, and saying he is a Developer


    3) dbd = Dave Balmer, Developer????




    hmmmmmm......
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    1) Dave Balmer is hired

    2) dbd is on here prasing Dave Balmer, and saying he is a Developer


    3) dbd = Dave Balmer, Developer????




    hmmmmmm......
    LoL LoL hahahaaha!
    I didn't even realize the connection, lol.

    Hmmmm
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    LoL LoL hahahaaha!
    I didn't even realize the connection, lol.

    Hmmmm
    Congratulations!!!


    lol
  10. #10  
    Dave Balmer Doinit?
  11. #11  
    Palm and dbd... can you say Easter Eggs?


    OP... thanks for the info!
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Palm and dbd... can you say Easter Eggs?


    OP... thanks for the info!
    If I worked for Palm, I would be sure to sneak Paper Steve into WebOS somewhere
  13.    #13  
    Ok guys, I am a long time Palm guy, but basic user who loves the latest technology. PreCentral is the greatest thing to happen for me to stay ahead of the curve on almost anything related to phones, etc.

    I did a little reading on this guy and was wondering if you teckies can elaborate on what he might bring to the table for Palm....thanks
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    1) Dave Balmer is hired

    2) dbd is on here prasing Dave Balmer, and saying he is a Developer

    3) dbd = Dave Balmer, Developer????

    hmmmmmm......
    If I were to post under an alias, I'd go for something more like "UmaT" or "KateB" to give the impression that hot actresses dug me.

    Gotta love the P|C community, home of amusing rumors (and amazing die-hard webOS fans). I can't wait to get started at Palm, and really optimistic about what awesome stuff we put out next.
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

    Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    If I worked for Palm, I would be sure to sneak Paper Steve into WebOS somewhere

    LoL, We'd All Love To See That 1


    My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

    Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  16. #16  
    Yes, tell me more about this Balmer person...

    Edit: Oh, hey, he's here. Ahem. I mean, yeah, how the heck did this happen. Did they just call you out of the blue? And what will you be working on?
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbalmer View Post
    If I were to post under an alias, I'd go for something more like "UmaT" or "KateB" to give the impression that hot actresses dug me.

    Gotta love the P|C community, home of amusing rumors (and amazing die-hard webOS fans). I can't wait to get started at Palm, and really optimistic about what awesome stuff we put out next.
    we need the easter eggs of old on the new phones please !!!!????
    we know you'll do a fine job too .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  18. #18  
    I've been quoted by the great dbalmer!!!


    * swoons *


    lol



    Congratulations and best of luck!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    I've been quoted by the great dbalmer!!!


    * swoons *


    lol



    Congratulations and best of luck!
    Hey, no problem.
    Thank you!






    J/K
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Hey, no problem.
    Thank you!






    J/K


    I'm so confused!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions