Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbalmer View Post
    Hmm... seems like leaking info about C40 would be one of those "career limiting moves" I keep hearing about.
    Did you sign a NDA yet?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Hmm... seems like leaking info about C40 would be one of those "career limiting moves" I keep hearing about.
    DO it.... DO IT NOW!!!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Did you sign a NDA yet?
    I think between at least three different NDA agreements as an early beta developer this past year plus the one I signed before interviewing puts me firmly in the "deeply-NDA'd" category.
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
    I think between at least three different NDA agreements as an early beta developer this past year plus the one I signed before interviewing puts me firmly in the "deeply-NDA'd" category.
    Oh well. Can't blame me for trying.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Congrats, Dave!

PS: Danny, it's not nice to confuse the kids...
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    congratulations!! that's what we need in Palm... loyal people who believe in wat Palm is doing and not people who would run to the next best paid job out there...
    congrats! Glad to see someone with a connection to the P|C community get recognition from Palm! Don't lose that great sense of humor!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123