1.    #1  
    Aright so I'm making a very very simple app using Ares but I have 0 experience developing things. I've actually did most of the stuff already(which is very little, but alot to me) by myself using google and just clicking random things. There's only 2 things left to do but I have no idea how to go about doing it. I have a button in the middle of the screen and I have a video at 480x320 res uploaded to Ares. After clicking on the button I went to events and clicked "ontap" but I have no idea what to write to make my video play. And lastly, I would like to have the video loop continuously but have no idea on that either. Would one of you kind devs be able to help a lowly peasent?
  2.    #2  
    Alright, I've done everything except for one thing, and thats looping the video. When I launch the app the video plays fine, but it stops and doesn't loop. This is my code:

Code:
    <video source src="./video/Example.mp4" type="video/mp4" width="320" height="480" id="video" autobuffer="autobuffer" autoplay="autoplay" loop="loop">
    </video>

The loop is set to true and mute is set to true yet they both don't work? I've read that html5 lets you use loop with the <video> element but its not working. Anybody wanna help?
    Last edited by ChickenMan; 06/21/2010 at 02:00 PM.