Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    The June 9th event was cohosted by Appcelerator, but I don't actually remember seeing if Appcelerator was going to support WebOS...

    Will they (in the near future or farther out) be supporting WebOS as one of their platforms?
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    The June 9th event was cohosted by Appcelerator, but I don't actually remember seeing if Appcelerator was going to support WebOS...

    Will they (in the near future or farther out) be supporting WebOS as one of their platforms?
    As of right now there's no official word, but could definitely be in the works. Considering the party got an overwhelming response Appcelerator might have seen it as a sign that the platform definitely still has plenty of support and might currently be at work on developing their tools for the platform.

    Again this is just speculation, but nothing has be said that they won't support the platform in the future.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    As of right now there's no official word, but could definitely be in the works. Considering the party got an overwhelming response Appcelerator might have seen it as a sign that the platform definitely still has plenty of support and might currently be at work on developing their tools for the platform.

    Again this is just speculation, but nothing has be said that they won't support the platform in the future.
    They have a version that supports webOS development in their closed beta.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    They have a version that supports webOS development in their closed beta.
    That's good news. It would be a bit odd to co host an event and not support the platform
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
  5. #5  
    Any new news for titanium appcelerator for webos?? Went to the website but couldn't find anything. Thanks.
  6. #6  
    I would really like/need this.
    any updates??

Posting Permissions