Got a few hopefully simple questions that I was hoping someone might be able to answer for me. I am relatively new to both using the Emulator on my PC and with Linux commands, most of which I have started to learn writing scripts for the Save/Restore app (I think I'm up to about 15 so far!), but my old-school DOS experience are definitely helping understand how it works. So, here are my questions:

1. Is there a way to access the "USB drive" on the Emulator in my windows Explorer? I know that I can get to the files via command prompt or Internalz by looking at /media/internal, but was hoping it would be accessible via Windows

2. Is there a way to "clone" the device and get that running on the Emulator or get your phone itself run on the emulator? I want to be able to test some save/restore scripts on the emulator, but don't know how to get my App Catalog apps (free or paid) up there. Any ideas? Luckily, I can use webOS Quick Install and/or Preware to get Homebrew apps, but no luck with official!

3. When in the Linux command prompt, I know how to copy files/folders from one directory to another, but is there an easy way to copy files between my PC and Device? So far, I either have to use webOS Quick Install to "send" or "receive" an individual file, or I have to use the copy command to move something to media/internal and then put my phone in USB mode. is there an easier way? And, if I want to copy multiple files from within the emulator, how would i do that (since I dont seem to know how to get access to the emulator's USB drive)

4. What is the best way to take screenshots and videos of the emulator. I see a "take snapshot" option in the emulator, but that appears to save the state of the emulator, not a screenshot. is the best bet just doing a "screen capture" of the window? What about videos?

Thanks for all your help!
Adam