1.    #1  
    Is there an application or patch that will force all open applications (including any background processes) to be closed? If not, is it possible to build such an app or patch?

The purpose is to help when you get the "Too Many Cards" error and there are no cards or apps open. I am assuming this means there are background process still running from previous instances of open apps which have been swiped away that need to be closed first to free up memory.

I am thinking of this method as way to prevent having to do a Luna Restart everytime this happens in order to force everything to close.
    Jstop may help if you have not tried already.
    But reboot scheduler for the morning also helps.
    If you are experiencing TMC everyday you might want to doctor.
  3.    #3  
    It is only once in a while, but when it happens, sometimes I can do a Luna Restart with Luna Manager, but other times, I can't open anything and have to do a full reboot with the Orange + Sym + R combination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzannesstud View Post
    It is only once in a while, but when it happens, sometimes I can do a Luna Restart with Luna Manager, but other times, I can't open anything and have to do a full reboot with the Orange + Sym + R combination.
    Since I have been using the reboot scheduler application from preware I have not had any problems. I have it set for 20 mins after my alarm goes off in the morning and it works magic. So you might want to look at it.