1.    #1  
    I can't find answer so creating new thread. Of the many things that frustrate me about the Pre/Pixi is the factory webOS calendar app notification time. The calendar notification just go away after a while. This is highly frustrating and causes me to miss reminders and it's hard to believe nobody else has this problem. The Treo notifications would stay up until the end of all time.

So is there an answer to this? Much appreciated.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHatePalm View Post
    I can't find answer so creating new thread. Of the many things that frustrate me about the Pre/Pixi is the factory webOS calendar app notification time. The calendar notification just go away after a while. This is highly frustrating and causes me to miss reminders and it's hard to believe nobody else has this problem. The Treo notifications would stay up until the end of all time.

The reminders disappear after the end time of the event you created. The only way I know to increase the length of time your reminders will stay on the phone is to increase the duration of your events. In other words, if you would have normally made a reminder last 5 minutes just because you wanted to be reminded to pick up the milk or something, just make that event 3 hours long, and the reminder won't disappear for 3 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHatePalm View Post

Try using the Calendar Notification Repeat and Snooze Duration patchs.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the replies. The patches sound like a possibility. I've searched this site and can't find them. Where do I go for patches? I found this:

pdnblog.palm.com/2009/10/palm-engineer-demos-the-wonders-of-webos-at%20-the-sprint-developer-conference/

Which points me to here

forums.precentral.net/showthread.php?p=1944821

And I guess I'll follow the links and learn how to apply patches. I am an engineer so hopefully I'll figure it out. I'll gladly accept any other advice. Thanks.
    you have to install Preware, once you have that installed, patches are extremely easy to add.