Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    ala the iPhone notes app. simple pages (yes, yellow with lines) that flip between one another but with a front page that has all the notes listed (preferably able to manually sort). I'd die happy if I could just find that-current ones in the catalog just aren't fitting the bill and the built-in memos is just silly. thanks!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    actually a notepad.exe like the one in windows would be cool too. I think Jason is probably the closest to dev'ing something like that. His Internals app actually will open text based files. It doesn't give you the ability to edit them but I don't imagine it would be too hard to extend that capability.

Palm Pre Backup Utility...done!
    Locate Pre....done!
    Quote Originally Posted by klynngullo View Post
    ala the iPhone notes app. simple pages (yes, yellow with lines) that flip between one another but with a front page that has all the notes listed (preferably able to manually sort). I'd die happy if I could just find that-current ones in the catalog just aren't fitting the bill and the built-in memos is just silly. thanks!
    This is what you need: Notes by Inglorious Apps
    See demo video (best viewed on your phone)
    Fliq Notes?

No lines, but they can be sorted and you can create your own color-coded classifications.
    the memos app that came with the phone works fine for me,what do I need lines for,,its typing on a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    the memos app that came with the phone works fine for me,what do I need lines for,,its typing on a phone.
    Awesome. I totally agree with you there.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    the Notes app by Inglorius Apps is really cool, but I'm not sure how often I would use it so the price is stopping me from grabbing it.