1.    #1  
    Hey guys, using Style Matters I figured out how to get different Account Icons in a row, such as Gmail or Facebook. What I'd like to do now is just get the plain old Calendar icon in a row too.

Here's what I do for Gmail:
    Code:
    <div class="palm-row last" x-mojo-touch-feedback="delayed" id="emailEvent">
      <div class="palm-row-wrapper">
        <div class="left icon palm-account-icon gmail medium" id="gmailIcon"></div>
        <div class="title left">Email This Event</div>
      </div>
    </div>
    Can't figure out now how to change it for standard icons.

Thanks for all the help!

David
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I only just started understanding CSS myself..... but based on what I know...I'd try assiging a div tag specific to this scene like <div class="primary-scene"> then setup something in the app CSS like this...

.primary-scene .left.icon.regular {
    background: url(../images/regular_icon.png) center center no-repeat;
    }

Then I'd replace the "palm-account-icon gmail medium" in the div tag of the example you gave with 'regular'

If this didn't work I think it would at least get you on the right track.

Palm Pre Backup Utility...done!
    Locate Pre....done!
    Check out palm's css. On my computer it's at:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Palm\SDK\share\refcode\webos-framework\330\stylesheets\global-iconography.css
    Drop the (x86) if you are running 32-bit windows...

At any rate, doesn't look like there is a style set for the calendar icon... Which seems odd... There are images though... there are 32px and 48px google calendar icons in images/accounts and a 32px generic calendar icon in images/appsupport...
    danNielson.com - Slalom - twitter - facebook
    A posted thanks dies with the thread. Clicking the button lasts until the admins get bored with this site and throw it in the recycling bin.