1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I'd love to see some sort of a travel log app for recording places I've travelled, camped, stayed, etc. It could have GPS support much in the same manner that 4Square and Gowalla do, but I'm not interested in playing a game like that. I'd be more interested in the ability to attach pics or video I took wtih my phone to the log, add any details or info about the place and then have the ability to export this all later to some sort of document. I think it would be a fun thing to look back on later after many logs, sort of like a phone scrapbook..
    I think what you need is my Notes App. You can take notes, and attach media to your notes. With the latest update, you can export this notes to Google Docs (seamlessly).
    Check it out... Notes

Inglorious Apps - Sweet Apps for WebOS
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    I think what you need is my Notes App. You can take notes, and attach media to your notes. With the latest update, you can export this notes to Google Docs (seamlessly).
    Check it out... Notes

Inglorious Apps - Sweet Apps for WebOS
    I've thought about it, but heard your exports drop the attached media, plus can't import. Your app is looking better though. I went with Scratch but since you added in the text formatting options, I'm on the fence with wanting your app. The scratch developer is very slow at getting updates out.. are you pretty active?
    Haha, on the fence. Yes I'm actively working on it. I release updates regularly. I believe releasing an App is only 50% of the work. The remaining 50% involves incorporating user feedback and pushing out updates. I'll be adding import functionality in the next update (shipping next week), along with some few enhancements.
    If you already have scratch, you can still get Notes. I have to warn you though, you might get addicted to Notes and never wanna use anything else.
    Oh, by the way, Notes is #20 on the Hot Apps (not to brag), that's gotta make you want it.. No
  5.    #5  
    You've convinced me, and its payday. I'll go ahead and snag it up for ya. Thanks for taking the time to discuss it with me.
    Yes!!
  7.    #7  
    Alright, while I have you here, couple of questions about it since playing with it the last few minutes.. is there no way to enable the pin code for a specific Note? Or group like Work? I want to password protect a few sensitve notes but not have to enter a pin for every note :P Also, is it supposed to auto export to Google when you close the app? It just did that for me, and failed, then I opened back up and tried the export to Google option and it succeeded..
    Last edited by volcom45; 06/04/2010 at 04:09 PM.
    Currently, the pin code only locks the entire app. It doesn't lock individual notes. A few people have requested that functionality, so that's in my to-do list (I didn't think people actually wanted that initially ).
    After setting up your Google account. Whenever you create a new note or edit a pre-existing note, when you toss the card (i.e close the App), you updated notes are automatically backed up to Google docs. This works 99% of the time though. A few people (by few, i mean only 2) have reported issues, which I'm still investigating.

For specific questions, shoot me an email at ingloriousapps@gmail.com or follow me on twitter (ingloriousapps)