1.    #1  
    Hi,

I realized that the Pre is becoming slow while showing text messages if there are lots of messages and they contain lots of emoticons...

My question is: is it possible to export the messages to and from one person into an HTML file or something?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    yes

Palm Pre Backup Utility...done!
    Locate Pre....done!
    If you have Preware, which you'd be crazy if you didn't ^_^, look for an app called Save & Restore. It will save it as an html file. It will be all your text in one & all your im's in another. It's not the best looking but it gets the job done. It will not, however, restore back on to your device. It's only one way. It saves it to: /media/internal/saverestore/com.palm.app.messaging/... This app is also great if you have different supported apps, if you ever delete the app or game, the next time you download it, you don't want to have to go through & set up your settings or go through and get to a certain level in the game, you can just restore it with Save & Restore! It's great!

Last edited by Prince_Basil; 06/04/2010 at 07:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    You know, I am not perfect. Stress gets the best of me more than I like to admit or sometimes more than I realize.

I have to remember that this community has helped me during an extremely stressful real-world dilemma last month. This is a new month and the dilemma starts again. I have prospects and interviews lined up but the fear can be overwhelming. For me, fear management is done through spiritual and altruistic means. Yet, my altruism is not apparent in the posts of this thread.

I apologize for that and have removed my posts.

Palm Pre Backup Utility...done!
    Locate Pre....done!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPre View Post
    You know, I am not perfect. Stress gets the best of me more than I like to admit or sometimes more than I realize.

I have to remember that this community has helped me during an extremely stressful real-world dilemma last month. This is a new month and the dilemma starts again. I have prospects and interviews lined up but the fear can be overwhelming. For me, fear management is done through spiritual and altruistic means. Yet, my altruism is not apparent in the posts of this thread.

I apologize for that and have removed my posts.
    You don't have to feel bad or anything. I apologize too! I have erased my posts as well. Its my fault for attacking you. So like I said, I APOLOGIZE. Haha.
    -- Alexis Segura

**Check out my theme Suave on Prethemer.com**