1.    #1  
    Hey there,

I've got a listSelector and a textField the result of the following code should displayed in the textField.

Code:
    GrammaturAssistant.prototype.grammaturBerechnung = function (event) {	
    	//Mojo.Log.info(parseFloat(this.format.value) * parseFloat(this.gramm.value) * parseFloat(this.stueck.value));

ergebnis = Math.ceil(parseFloat(this.format.value) * parseInt(this.gramm.value) * parseInt(this.stueck.value) *100)/100;
    	this.controller.get("grammatur_gewicht").mojo.setValue(ergebnis);
    	this.grammatur.value = ergebnis;

}
    But it doesn't work 'cause it's always saying in the log:

"Uncaught TypeError: Can not call method 'setValue' of undefined" and then it says the line of "ergebnis ="

Whats the problem there? It's only this mistake before my app goes to palm
    when is this method called in your scene's flow? setup, activate, some other time?

It is possible you have not yet set up the widget with the DIV ID "grammatur_gewicht"
  3.    #3  
    The Method is called after the Setup and in the Setup there is the TextField widget with the right ID.
    are you sure that your widget is getting setup without any warnings or errors?

one safety measure, though I don't think it's needed is to evaluate the variable then convert it to a string before running setValue()

Code:
    this.controller.get("grammatur_gewicht").mojo.setValue(ergebnis.toString());
    an additional thing I do when I am feeling like scope might be a problem is to get the divs directly from the Mojo.Controller
    Code:
    Mojo.Controller.stageController.topScene().get("grammatur_gewicht").mojo.setValue(ergebnis.toString());
    Finally, do you have a div called grammatur_gewicht anywhere else in the app, like another scene in the stack?