1.    #1  
    Looking for an app for fishing with GPS support, lake maps, and notes for information. I am an avid fisherman and would love an app of this nature, like the one for the Iphone. (Fish Notes) This would be awsome. I love the Pre and feel it has more potential than people give it. Hope others could use an app of this sort as well.

Thanks
    I've never tried the iphone app, but when I was using an openmoko I had plans to try to adapt one of the open source gps apps to be a fishing app.. basically it was tangogps with some maps based on fishfinder units.

never went any further than a few rough notes in my notebook.. but since getting the pre, I've wanted a fishing oriented gps app.. something that would allow me to set POI in a middle of the lake, and then search for other shared POIs.

something with depth charts, or lake maps. Either way, I'd give any fishing app a try as long as it had some nice ontario canada lakes
    Sounds like an interesting idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahroe View Post
    Looking for an app for fishing with GPS support, lake maps, and notes for information. I am an avid fisherman and would love an app of this nature, like the one for the Iphone. (Fish Notes) This would be awsome. I love the Pre and feel it has more potential than people give it. Hope others could use an app of this sort as well.

Thanks
    I'm also looking for a fishing app to log my fishing trips. Either an app like Fish Notes, or Fish Notes ported over to WebOS.

-Skippy