1.    #1  
    Any of you guys going? (From the palm dev email)....

Make connections and have more fun.

Palm and Appcelerator invite you to a cohosted night of networking during WWDC. Enjoy hot food and cold drinks on us. Mix it up with your fellow developers, check out our demos, or watch video turntablist Mike Relm take you on a trip through sight and sound. Don't miss this fun event—and a chance to hear about porting your apps with the PalmŪ webOS™ PDK.

Details:
    111 Minna Gallery is located just two blocks from Moscone West. Space is limited, so reserve your place today.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
    6:00–9:00 p.m.
    111 Minna Street
    San Francisco, CA 94105
    i really wish they would do something on the east coast... maybe i'll host a east coast mixer with all the east coast devs and invite palm to be a guest
    Last edited by shanerooni; 06/01/2010 at 05:51 PM.
    My site: Shanerooni, LLC
    Follow me on Twitter
    My apps: GuessWhat? | MazeHunter3D | Small Wonders | PhakePhoney | AutismAware | PicSketcher | Cubix | QuickSolve | QuickSpell | QuickTrace | QuickWhack | QuickSuite | Soccer Shots | Ballooning |
    Cubix
    I got that email too. I wish I was closer to California...
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    I second a notion for a New York meetup.
    Well I'll be in California about a month later hopefully, but on that day, I have obligations I cannot break.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by shanerooni View Post
    i really wish they would do something on the east coast... maybe i'll host a east coast mixer with all the east coast devs and invite palm to be a guest
    I would definitely try to meet you and all the others up there in the "Philly Burbs."

I don't know if you know or not, but preDevCamp has an event scheduled for Baltimore, MD, and you could try to go. It is a 2 hour drive for you (according to the enemy, Google ). I am trying to go to that one (this Saturday, 364 days after the Pre originally launched), but it is 3 hours taking US-301N (again, according to the enemy, Google :P)
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  7.    #7  
    Who is in the Boston / New England area?
  8. dpc
    Global Posts
    439 Global Posts
    They're giving away webOS tshirts to the first 200! I could use one of those.
    I RSVPd but didn't get any confirmation. Did anyone get confirmation?
    would love 2 go...wheres my invite lol