1.    #1  
    my wife loves the game on the iphone/itouch called "Froggy Jump" (seen here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frogg...0l3Vy&ct=vb_wn )

is there anyone willing to port or make this for my pre? Id be willing to pay for the app as well.

sorry if this thread is in the wrong section
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65fastback View Post
    my wife loves the game on the iphone/itouch called "Froggy Jump" (seen here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/frogg...0l3Vy&ct=vb_wn )

is there anyone willing to port or make this for my pre? Id be willing to pay for the app as well.

sorry if this thread is in the wrong section
    Only the developer can port it, but I am sure somebody can make something similar. Actually, it could very well be on its way to us soon. According to the rumor mill, the soon-to-be-here webOS update should open up the Catalog to many more apps like this (C++ apps).
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    sky climber is sort of similar, and might hold you over until something else comes out
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Only the developer can port it, but I am sure somebody can make something similar. Actually, it could very well be on its way to us soon. According to the rumor mill, the soon-to-be-here webOS update should open up the Catalog to many more apps like this (C++ apps).
    it wouldnt be hard to make it since its quite a simple game (video of play here: ) I just dont have the coding skills to do it
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)