1.    #1  
    Good Mornign Guys, I'm trying to start development for the pre(a good thing), after I install the virtual box, and webos sdk when i go to start the emulator it just opens real quick and then closes, and never boots up. Does anybody know what could be the problem, I have reinstalled 2 times already.

Also when I test to see if I have java by running "java -version" from the console, it says command unrecgonized, but when I test in my browser if I have java it says that I do have the latest version which I recently updated to...

Please help I want to make some of these apps that are costing .99 free because they are ripping people off. And I have a few other aps already developed in ARES that I just need to test out.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I installed the SDK yesterday and had the same problem. I searched the Palm Developer forums and this is what worked for me, hope it works for you.

You need to install the JDK:
    java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Cant post links yet, sorry
  3.    #3  
    Worked like a cham...thanks bro.

+1 Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenmonkey View Post
    I installed the SDK yesterday and had the same problem. I searched the Palm Developer forums and this is what worked for me, hope it works for you.

You need to install the JDK:
    java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

Cant post links yet, sorry