1.    #1  
    Confirmed; HP Slate to Run Palm WebOS, Says HP Taiwan Official

Good? Bad?

The specs if i remember say 'Digitizer Pen' -- The Wacom pen in TM2/TX25's are great.

How will we take notes w/o Microsoft One Note?

I'll miss it, it might be a deal breaker for me. Regardless, not having Windows7 will most likely cut the price by a hundred - eh?
    This article was debunked by Engadget.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    This article was debunked by Engadget.
    If this was debunked in the last 24 hrs by Engadget please share the link. It looks like it is a consensus from all the tech blogs in the last 24-hrs that we are getting a WebOS tablet.
    I think this would be great for WebOS provided that HP can get some of the most popular apps in Apple's catalog into WebOS' prior to launch. It would also be great if they'd go all the way with Adobe and do some great Photo Editing software in addition to Flash. Then it could be targeted to photographers as a business tool for shooting sessions. The cell phone market is pretty crowded already but the tablet market is not and HP is positioned to saturate the market quickly. If they do it right, this will help their cell phone market too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    If this was debunked in the last 24 hrs by Engadget please share the link. It looks like it is a consensus from all the tech blogs in the last 24-hrs that we are getting a WebOS tablet.
    I think this is the article being referred to: HP Slate isn't rumored to be switching from Windows 7 to webOS -- Engadget
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    The issue at hand is the SLATE running WebOS. HP has already confirmed that webOS will be on a tablet, i just hope its not the slate. The hardware and reviews on it were beyond terrible.