1.    #1  
    What are the possibilities of a patch that would add other Default Event Durations for new events in the Calender App?

I use the Calender to track my work schedule and work all 8 hour shifts. Currently I have to create the event with the 2 hour maximum Default Duration then go back and edit every shift to reflect the 8 hour shifts.

I would love to be able to just have every event I create start as 8 hours then just edit the ones that are different durations.
    have you checked out the patches ? i thought there was one that already did this
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    There is here is the link to it with the descriptions of reminders.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2458814
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the quick responses.
    I was looking at those two patches mentioned and they look like they are aimed at reminder times. I am looking at increasing the duration of the events...

for example: My work day is 8 hours long. I want to be able to set my default duration for new events so when I enter my schedule for Tomorrow starting at 7:00am it will know the event lasts until 3:00pm and display that in the calender so my wife does not expect me for anything else during that time.

I can see the other patches giving me better reminder times for the upcoming events, but my needs are for longer Events themselves.
    my error here you go see if this one does what you need. I have my default event reminder for 45 minutes and my all day for 36 hours. if you need a particular time let me know and I can post the change for you. My default duration ranges from 0 minutes to 8 hours.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  6.    #6  
    OK I must have misRead it. If it can change the default duration to 8 hours then thats perfect.

Thank You!!