1.    #1  
    I have some toggle buttons that i want to style their titles to match the styling of the titles (labels) of the other items in my list group. But I don't see any CSS styling for the toggle button title specifically so I'm assuming it is using a more generic styling somewhere. Anyone know what CSS ID or class selector styles them? Or should I create my own ID for them or could I use:
    Code:
    #title left {
           /* styling here */
    }
    Where "title left" is the class required to make the toggle button titles to the left.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    cant use spaces, but yes. any time you modify a specific item you should reference using an id. Just remember, more identifiers equals higher preference. So if palm has set the style using something like .button .title .text {} then styles you set in #mybuttontitle {} will only be used if they aren't already defined. To make sure your style is used make your selectors as specific as possible. You may want to look at the built-in styles in WebOS. The files are installed with the SDK. On my computer they are at C:\Program Files (x86)\Palm\SDK\share\refcode\webos-framework\330\stylesheets.
  3.    #3  
    I assume if I want to style all of them the same way I can use the same ID name for all of them? Thus only having to put one block in the CSS vs one for each toggle. I checked out the framework stylesheets before posting the thread but there isn't a specfic class or ID for the toggle button title(label) but there is one for the text on the toggle switch. I figure the title(label) is falling back to a broader tier of styling.
    As requested: for my works on webOS patches and apps. Twitter: @larryboytw Patches: Small icons browser start page, 5x5 launcher. I have an AAS CIS Programming degree. I enjoy working on open source projects and alpha and beta testing.
    http://install.preware.org/ for easy to get up and running for patches and apps.
    No. Give them a custom class. Items can have multiple classes. Alternatively, if the buttons are in the same container you can reference the container's id to specify which buttons you want to alter.