Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Ok, not a joke here. There's a tablet currently out there called the Eken M001. It comes out of the box running Android (puke) 1.5. I would love, love, love to ditch Android (puke) and install WebOS on it. It looks like you currently update the firmware by placing the correct files on an SD card, inserting it into the device and powering it on. I don't know if there's any other way to make this happen. My main thing is that I am going to use this as a replacement portable DVD player for the kiddos (I am tired of them scratching discs and touching lasers). I'd rather run the same OS on this as what I have on my (and the wife's) Pre for continuity's sake. Looking for any advice here.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Bluntly, it's not gonna happen. There are so many obstacles before that could happen. Plus you will be missing the gesture area.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Yeah, I didn't know if there would have been a way to emulate the gesture area with the up, down, left, right rocker area or not but I knew that would take a lot of dedicated coding to make happen. Regardless I know this would essentially need a dedicated version of the OS to make work properly anyways. I just really do not want to have to use Android
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.