Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Hey everyone, I am not sure if this is in the proper forum section so feel free to move it. Anyway, I am a web designer, graphic designer, and huge Palm fan. I currently run a company called Sonicfish Consulting in the Los Angeles area, soon moving to San Francisco.

I really like WebOS but the one aspect I see as detrimental to the platform are the lack of developers websites, as there are only a handful of GREAT websites to see previews of these apps. Some great ones include Tweed and Digloo's websites. Basically I want to change this. I am offering free web hosting and services to major WebOS developers. Just pay for the domain once a year and any costs, but my services and hosting will be free.

Nothing too fancy, but a nice few pages with screenshots, feedback section, contact, etc. FREE. I want to see WebOS developers more publicized, so I thought I would see if anyone wants my help.

Just PM me or email me.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    have you reached out to the major developers such as Ron Whitby, Jason Robertelli, etc?

This is an amazing offer, and it might be something they'd love to know about. You should look through the homebrew forums and PM the major developers...
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    have you reached out to the major developers such as Ron Whitby, Jason Robertelli, etc?

This is an amazing offer, and it might be something they'd love to know about. You should look through the homebrew forums and PM the major developers...
    No I have not. I do not know much about current major developers. What are their usernames so I can PM them? The past few days are my first days back on the forum so I am really out of the loop when it comes to developers.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Definitely need to contact Jason Robitaille and Rwhitby
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Definitely need to contact Jason Robitaille and Rwhitby
    I have contacted Jason but it seems Rwhitby's contact form is not functioning on his website.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    head on over to the homebrew section. You will see who are the prolific developers. oyou can click on their name and a drop down will give you the option to PM them in the forum.

also, look in the 'telethon' thread where ron lists the top devs that bought phones, and who had the most downloaded patches...

I'm typing from my phone so I don't have the time to post the links. If you can't find them, let me know and I an help you find the links and names.
    I am a Web Hosting Provider(opened march 2010) and I have offered this at one time only to have no success. If you have more success I congratulate you.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I am a Web Hosting Provider(opened march 2010) and I have offered this at one time only to have no success. If you have more success I congratulate you.
    I've offered free web space to WebOS Devs a while ago. No one was interested then. It seems nothing has changed lol...