1.    #1  
    I've loaded Preware several times on mine and other's phones so I'm well aware of how to install Preware but this last time I tried to reinstall it on my phone I can't see it in the WebOSInternals Feed. I also went to my Dad's to help him get his new Pre all set up and I didn't see it on his Quick Installer either. Is there something I'm missing or not aware of?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    may b an update coming...by tomorrow
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    if you have preload app you can get it from theare, this may help if you want it done right away.
    No, preware is in the webos internal (pre) feed NOT the webos internal (all) feed.
    Last edited by pip smith; 05/19/2010 at 11:21 AM.
    Is you phone in Developer Mode?

http://www.precentral.net/getting-started-preware
    Last edited by Jahooba; 05/19/2010 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    No preware is in the webos internal (pre) feed NOT the webos internal (all) feed.
    exactly. i had this same problem the other day after a doctor. It USED to be in the "all" feed, but now its in the "pre" section.
    I'm having problems with 1.0.2. It shows update available, but just sets and spins and spins.
    I also tried adding another patch/homebrew app (No Doze), which does the same.

Have read there are some problems, probably trying to gho to 1.0.3, but since I'm having trouble, has anyone had same?

Should I delete and reload Preware, don't know which verison might pop up? Or just wait, nothing pressing, I just normally update when available.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I'm having problems with 1.0.2. It shows update available, but just sets and spins and spins.
    I also tried adding another patch/homebrew app (No Doze), which does the same.

Have read there are some problems, probably trying to gho to 1.0.3, but since I'm having trouble, has anyone had same?

Should I delete and reload Preware, don't know which verison might pop up? Or just wait, nothing pressing, I just normally update when available.
    See the last few posts on this thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...?highlight=1.x
  9.    #9  
    OK....I've always used the (All) section. Guess I should have looked there first.

Thanks everyone.