1.    #1  
    If you go to usr/palm/sysmgr/images/, there are various images that appear to be out of place:

crash.png
    broken-glass.png
    palm-logo-blue.png
    palm-logo-orange.png

Has anyone seen a use for these or are they just random? I don't remember them being there when I was developing my theme a couple months back.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    can you post them as an attachment, curious to see what they are... I was able to view them with internalz!!
    Last edited by Butters3605; 05/13/2010 at 04:15 PM.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quite cool. Makes little sense to me unless palm will be experimenting with changing the reboot page.
    They are new since 1.4.1
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    Uploaded here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Easter Eggs?
    i saw these when updating my theme about a week ago but i couldn't figure out what they were for....they were under the sysmgr area
    Maybe the cracked screen is for when April Fools day rolls around again?
    I know they are used for debugging purposes. Cannot remember the details, but the different colored logos mean a fail for different services (luna).
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook