1.    #1  
    I love my Palm Pre, it seems like everyday it gets better and better with new enhancements from the homebrew community. Let's bug the crap out of Palm and see what they can start doing.Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

Here is the direct link to Palm to give them feedback and suggestions for improvements. They say that they do not reply but do read each submission. I think everyone should bombard them from this community with all the things we see that the Pre should have standard such as alot of the patches created. If they get a big bombardment of submissions maybe they will open their eyes and see some of the major things we want/need or more simply should be standard.

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    ive been using this almost since launch day
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
  3.    #3  
    Thats good. Any of it simple stuff that should be standard on our phones or for applications. We should just get like the 10 most wanted things here then once we have the list have every user go and request it on the palm feedback so they get a ton of requests for the same top 10 features that we want.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    lol...
    My title was New Hardware.

I described all the stuff I wanted in the next palm phone.. including:
    4"+ Super Amoled Screen
    1.3+ Ghz Snapdragon
    Wiimax/4g
    Back and front facing camera...
    etc...
    they have had hints from homebrew for a long time and have not acted on it, goodluck.
    I use to do that, but after nothing happened I've just given up on it.